Passionate about food and customer service? Maybe you’re looking to kick start your career in hospitality, or want to relocate, or climb the hospitality ladder?
With big growth plans, and lots going on here, it’s a great time to join our passionate catering team.
We are a cosy and welcoming café
in the heart of Wendover Woods which serves a selection of tasty meals, light lunches, drinks and awesome cakes! We are committed to doing the little things brilliantly. Our team is fun, friendly and great team players that are always ready to welcome you.
Attributes we look for in all our team members:
- Commitment to learning – we’re looking for people that pick things up quickly and make a difference.
- Experience – although this is not necessary for some roles as full training is given, experience is always a benefit. We choose people on their character; and not just qualifications.
- Excellent Communication skills – do you have the personality and confidence to make sure the customers are walking out the door with a smile? Our staff are our greatest asset, and this helps us stand out from the crowd.
- A fun, positive, can do attitude – We like to have fun. The one thing you’ll notice when you walk into our café is that the staff always have a smile on their face. After all work shouldn’t be a complete drag!
- Flexible (don’t worry we’re not expecting acrobatics) – We’re open 7 days a week so need flexibility in our staff. Weekends/ Bank holidays and school holidays are our peak times; so we are always looking for people who can fit into this schedule.
Think you’ve got what is takes?
If you feel you have what we’re looking for, then take a look at the roles that may be available;
- Kitchen team opportunities – Our kitchen teams include head chef, sous chefs, chef de partie, commis chef and kitchen porters.
- Front of house – Management, team leaders and full time waiting staff.
- Part Time Serving staff – including weekend and seasonal team members who enjoy working as part of a fast paced, passionate team.
Package on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Free meals on duty
- 28 days holiday
- Range of training and development opportunities
- Fantastic Career prospects
- Discount on food and drinks
- Free on-site parking
Don’t just take our word for it
Susie Stanley, Area Manager